Wednesday 16 November 2011

Light on Brighton

Merry Christmas! Well ok, not quite yet! We've just been to the big switch on of Brighton's Christmas lights though and we're feeling rather festive at hello DODO HQ. Not that anyone else in Brighton is! What a miserable bunch! I think I was the only person singing along to the Christmas carols with the Brighton Gay Man's Chorus. The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!
Starry night
And who was there to flick the big switch? None other than...DRUMROLL...Mark Fowler from Eastenders!
Mark!
Who was actually fairly cheerful about the whole affair! Not that you could tell from my unfortunate photo... At the end I was about to gingerly ask for a photo with him (no, I'm not a fan, just for the lolz!) but he was sort of whisked away by the security just before I plucked up the courage...doh.
un guard
prreetttyyyy
oh deer!
Anyone else feeling festive yet? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...